Float

Float

Saturday 18 June 2011

Life in Lag - Triple Posting

No strokes.

I remember my English teacher in VS telling the class you need 12 positive strokes a day to survive and function, failing which you'll be depressed or unproductive.

With the sudden loss of adventure and friends in the states... I'm triple posting.

Everyone is studying, everyone is not online, everyone is doing something. Except me. Fuck this teenage mood swings. One moment I NEED to talk to strangers and friends, the next I'd rather be reading the Economist and reading the same damn music over and over again.

My family once again, is not helping. The only social time we have is either in short impromptu conversations or going out for dinner, which is often accompanied with shouting and scolding. "HURRY UP AND CHANGE!", "FASTER CHOOSE." I have a feeling my mother's parents passed that down. Asking for a game of chess or monopoly is often responded by "I need to do work." or "I'm tired, let me sleep." Of course, I could ask my younger brother, but he sucks at playing at my level. Obviously I don't blame him. Even my elder brother coming back isn't that exciting. He'll probably go drinking and stuff.

Nothing new in my life.

OK going to try Frisbee.

No comments: