Float

Float

Friday 24 June 2011

Just dreaming

Disclaimer: Its just a dream, I will do nothing about it... errr. I think.


You forget dreams in under 10 minutes. Which was why when the dream changed, subconsciously I tried everything in my power to hold on to it...


They always come in 3 versions
1. An allusion to reality (sometimes Deja Vu)
2. Complete (or apparent) randomness (Probably happens all the time but I don't remember)
3. Nightmares. (usually under stress or after waiting)


They don't fall completely under each category. In fact, I probably forgot most if it and can't recount it chronologically. All I remember was the gist of it.


OK here is where it gets serious... Like, way serious. Oh man should I even be posting this?? My brain tells me FUCK NO. My emotional part of the brain says, you already said you ain't going to do anything about it... <--- but shit I don't like to solidify statements like that... what if? ...


And that's the problem with me... I call it a Ted Mosby. Like every girl you hang with suddenly becomes a what if not a new friend... Told a friend this and he agreed, at least one person still doesn't find me disturbing. Meh. Ted's friends told him he was just rushing, agree I guess.


Basically in the dream I'm still friends with her but its much closer and there are telltale signs she likes me too. And since it was a dream it was really weird cause at one point I was sitting with my other two friends and I had forgotten she bought a gown(?) for me and was sitting somewhere else. She was pissed for a while but after that it was OK. Oh god I remember kissing. AHHH WHATS WRONG WITH ME.


But I knew when I woke up we can't be together cause... as usual, she's Christian. (Alluding to another friend who shall not be named.) Kind of makes me wonder why I really go to church for. Am I the idiotic type who just goes for friends? No. If it were I think it'd be more consistent. I think this is a slow process.


Good job Li Keen. You have once again over-thinked your entire life. But she does that too... Bleah. Yesterday was just a surge of social aura for me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: