Float

Float

Wednesday 29 June 2011

Diluted

Meaning not concentrated.

You know when I wake up each day, I actually DON'T think about exams at all? Which, contrary to what a typical student might think, sucks. Its like I'm not even trying.

I think Ben is lonely. He comes from a school nearly by himself. Granted, he's definitely close to his CCA mates, but its not possible for everyone to repay in kind. I think the trouble with anyone too attached to someone else, is because he has no one else to turn to. Maybe that's why I instinctively tried to reconnect with everyone. But not everyone can repay in kind.

Brenda thinks I've changed a lot. I think so too, after confessing to ZT, its like a whole chunk of my confidence and other attributes were struck away. Some things can do that to a person.

So everyday I wake up now, with more than half my mind thinking about something other than exams. You know what I'm talking about. And the next thought will always be: WTF AM I DOING. But I keep doing it anyway. This is probably the worse one, doesn't seem to pass with time. Sigh... Its like I've forgotten all my aspirations already. I've become so anti-education system.

I'm screwed. Fuck.

------------------------------------------------------------------





At the Metropolitan Museum of Art




The handicapped one in the family. Poor Guy.


University of Pennsylvania

No comments: