Float

Float

Monday 27 June 2011

Again

In Primary 6 after the brave but stupid confession online and the subsequent DAOing I had a dream about another girl.

With swift hesitance (oxymoron) I e-mailed the latter apologizing, I wonder if she still remembers. Yeah sounds stupid right? Saying sorry for dreaming. Sounds communist. But at the time, and in fact right now, my brain is wrecked. With guilt yes, but with the subconscious feeling that begging the other party to figure out your feelings is like a subtle open confession, tagged with the slim chance that the other person reciprocates.

So with homage to KI's blog I will write a letter to her, whether I choose to send it or not... meh. Last time the girl said I was over reacting, indeed, I do that often. VERY. Hence I shall overreact on my blog.

Hey D,

What you're bout to read is... a little... awkward.
Erm... My brain is a wreck right now. I don't know if you'd find this sweet or disturbing, but I've dreamt about you for two nights in a row, and maybe three times in total... I don't remember. I don't know why and I don't know what I'm supposed to do... I suppose nothing. Yes let's go with that... I think. I don't know if its supposed to be a big deal or not, but bottom line is that its been messing with my studies... a little... a lot. Just hope we're still cool :) Ok wow that was pretty pathetic. Err nvm I have to go study now.

Confused
Li Keen

--------------------------------------------------------------------

She treats my like a friend, time I do the same.


No comments: