Float

Float

Sunday 19 June 2011

No love in this house

Nobody likes to wake up to the sound of screaming and shouting.
Sometimes the person will continue to feign sleeping for as long as he can.
Maybe I should have went to church this morning.
I tried talking to my parents during dinner yesterday, was as frank as possible. My mum didn't take it well this morning. Blames it on my father. They argue often on that. I guess my mother just doesn't like anyone cramping her style. What a waste, but perhaps I got some D and C genes from her, which is OK, and I genes from my father, which makes is balanced but confusing.

Tch.

I just remembered Deborah dislikes this sort of classification, but is it a classification? Or a guideline?

Anyway, its over. And calm has been restored. But it never stops.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Need some companionship.


No comments: