Float

Float

Friday 5 August 2011

Choir

Sitting next to Lien Chew/talking to him, was a bad idea. Couldn't concentrate for the whole day after that. Shucks. Can't post about that now...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking at my FB picture makes me sick. The smiling, crazy face. Does not. Resonate. The coffee must have ran out.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I realized I didn't really talk much about it except on my FB note.
But it has insidiously stuck to my lonely singing on the streets, in class, in my room.
I realize now that all the extra air-drumming, conducting, singing and humming are all just the backdrop of a lost time ago.

No amount of photography can replace the choir in my heart. So as Jun Yew once said, "Keep Singing".

I think one of the biggest reasons why I would have joined VJ choir is just to sing 'No man is an Island'.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was a perfect day to do something. I didn't.
Rifdi - what has you done? Another song in my head because of you.



All these coldplay songs are like background music to graduation and handover videos.

No comments: