Float

Float

Tuesday 2 August 2011

You can hope and change

After that post on my class 'spirit', I spoke at lengths with classmates and what not, and they agree with me about the situation. It sucks. But the difference is that they've given up about it and hence have no qualms joking about it, while I continue to hope. Will always hope. It is only with courageous optimism that anything can happen. Evil exists because good men do nothing.

Today in class I fell off my chair by accident. If I were in 4D people would probably immediately go, "OMG LIKEEN ARE YOU OK?" In 6E some turned their heads momentarily and without a trace of concern turned back. One girl laughed at me. Meh. Perhaps they thought I was Ok and there wasn't any point asking. Meh. I'll still hope.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SINGAPORE!

No comments: