Float

Float

Saturday 9 July 2011

Anguish and Empathy

I heard from Jia Lok that Yan Mei isn't doing well.

I couldn't tell and I didn't know... I'm so louzy :(

I just realized I the whole day in school today I was walking with her and I couldn't tell but she must have been mulling over her econs paper.

In other words. I'M SOCIALLY AWKWARD.

Let me break it down for you: Talking about deep stuff, trying to cheer someone up -> Lame joke. Fuck.

In my head I say, if I can't be myself maybe I'm the right person to cheer this guy up. But that sucks. I just hope... that one day that one person will laugh and smile again. I read something on Tumblr that was touching and relevant to me. Hey wait, that just represents the whole of Tumblr. :x

... but inside I really feel true anguish. I may not be empathize at times, but from MPS and Jia Lok I'm learning to do it better I guess... But even without it, I have a good imagination. I can imagine a future without both of them. And it fucking hurts. In a weird way, they were like my parents I could actually talk to abt problems haha.

Solution: Text and Pray

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Music is worth so much more than Pop.



No comments: