Float

Float

Thursday 7 July 2011

Unlock

The post-US trip madness. Is over at last.

Firstly, the social mania has dissolved
Factors: Tiredness; Lack of motivation; lack of friends; Piling workload; Becoming a Christian :)

Secondly, acceptance and toning down of vanity (a bit :X)
Factors: Signed up for Hair for Hope; Various other acts of disregard for public image

Thirdly, slacking mode deactivated
Factors: Workload threshold reached; Above two reasons; Prayer; Found my birthday present notebook
------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember Brenda told me to ask God anything. Obviously I was reluctant. Who the hell cares about my problems?! Go save Mexico from drug lords! Go save Libya from war! Go save the world from angry birds! (Just saying) She told me that in fact, I'm being selfish, that telling the lord your problems, asking him for things, is a blessing to him. So while I pray for the MPS people who come to visit me, I cheekily add in my own insignificant problems. Asked for some guidance on my co-ed problems a few times.

So today I got trolled back by God. Hehe seems like Blasphemy? Neh. I believe that if one has enough faith, he should not be bothered by it, because in the end, it doesn't matter, it doesn't change your faith, etc. Because logic and whatnot, is separate in my opinion. 

Woke up early and thought: YES Seems like today is the day I make it to the OG table and can see her again! But a whole bunch of delays set me back, including a lost car, a stomachache, lost socks, what not. So it was on the train ride when I realized today turned out not to be that day. I was again mischievously sounded out in my head in a somewhat Kwang Ik style: "IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? AM I NOT SUPPOSED TO BE WITH/SEE HER? IF NOT THAN WHO? GIVE ME A SIGN, WHO?" Then I turned my head and saw Sherly (didn't even see her on the train before that!)

First I was shocked. Then I laughed out loud in my head. Well played, troll god. Haha. And its strange, because this is one of the rare moments when I didn't over-analyze. God has a sense of humour after all, well he did give us one :x. And then I just thought, why do you worry so much? Even the lord is trolling me. So that's when I think I finally stopped thinking about her. I guess, let's just wait. Be yourself.

Be myself! I'm not alone anymore. Don't compare! Just do!
Do you really care how many friends you have? Galatians 6:20 'Remember the Poor' :)

------------------------------------------------------------

RIFDI IS DAM PRO AT RISK

No comments: