Float

Float

Sunday 31 July 2011

An off-day at RJC is a full day at VS

I went back the other day and wanted to post this but I forgot. Its OK though. And all this questioning of both my faith and Victorian Spirit is another pathway of impulses in my brains that I cannot afford to engage now.

PW is a subject that has good intentions but leaves the best of students struggling instead of doing proper work. Let's hope it gets better

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking IHC squash was a challenge. The courts were located underground (low-light), had only one angle for photographers (behind a glass wall from the back), and was cramp (limited mobility). My shots in the end, weren't good, but I enjoyed learning in the process :) Sounds like some reflection. but just wanted to say, to all photographers who would listen. Always try, always challenge, and improve... always!


No comments: