Float

Float

Wednesday 6 July 2011

100000kPa

I FORGOT TO SUBMIT MY PHOTOS TO HEART OF THE SCHOOL

I SUCK I SUCK I SUCK I SUCK.

I BLOODY HAD THE BEST PHOTO EVER FOR THAT COMPETITION I WANT TO GIVE THE SCHOOL A 60D

That's what I wanted to say mostly. Heh. Shit lar. Constantly pumping myself up, then disappointing myself on so many levels again, Naruto really is great person. Then again, having inba nine-tails chakra helps.

To see yourself fail and others succeeding instead, is harsh. Yet, I must press on! No, not going to be the loser that gives up, come on! HUSAIN MODE!!! Samuel Beckett quote activate!

'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better.'

Also, from the leadership talk today! (with the saddest of cynicism I see the crowd contenting to ignore it completely)

'One does not discover new lands without consenting to lose sight of the shore for a very long time.'

I have to go sleep :/ catching up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry, hopefully have time for more photos!

No comments: