Float

Float

Friday 7 January 2011

Campaign message to chew on: OK to eat alone

The Straits Times Friday, Janurary 7 2011 Page A16

This.

What I'm trying to say almost to the letter.

Quote
[The event] is not about promoting isolation, but raising awareness that it is OK to eat alone. Otherwise it would have been an 'I love to eat alone' rather than 'I dare to eat alone' campaign"

Guys, I know you are trying to be sympathetic to me because I'd rather eat alone than eat at Fast Food. But don't be. I'm not depressed or lonely or anything.

I love company! But don't forsake fast food if you want to eat it just for me.

Its really OK to eat alone. There's this negative connotation attached to alone I guess is all.

Will try and post some pics soon hehe

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OMG THIS SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR 4 DAYS ALREADY WTF WTF

No comments: