Float

Float

Wednesday 12 January 2011

Results!

OK So virtually everyone posted their results. Here's mine.

L1R5: 6
Number of As: 8A1s, 1A2
Further description
Art - A2
Biology - A1
Chemistry - A1
Chinese - B3
Core Geography - A1
English - A1
History Elective - A1
Mathematics - A1
Additional Mathematics - A1
Physics - A1

Hoping to enter: Raffles Institution Science Stream

THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS.
I am absolutely stunned.
Seriously. First and foremost: WTFHAXORBBQSAUCE CORE GEOG A1?????!?!?!
Yeah. Since sec 3, my average core geog score has been C5.

Secondly: ART A2??? T_T .... Imagine every weekend going to one of approximately 11 bridges downtown Singapore for four hours in the morning or afternoon.
Now imagine that you have to do it at night also.
DON'T STOP.
Now Imagine working endless hours staring at a MacBook Pro and dragging stuff here and there.
NOT YET.
Now imagine you have to restart the whole thing again due to teachers' suggested improvements.
NOW IMAGINE DOING 3 OF THOSE PAPERS.

And if you don't know already, my monitor is the TOP MALAY PUPIL IN SINGAPORE with 9A1s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO 4D MSG 7.7!


Every time I see people disappointed, depressed over their results, I really don't know what to say. Cause
1: I literally am not good at cheering people up
2: They might lash back at me and talk about how wonderful my score is.

I know my score is good! But come on, I'm like some weakass sickly guy who fail NAPFA test. Everyone has strengths and weaknesses. So stop attacking me OK?

No comments: