Float

Float

Monday 17 January 2011

Coffee + Boredm = POKEMON?

OK I drank a can of coffee and suddenly went super high and decided to make my own Pokemon (Copyrighted) equipped with a name, base stats, evolution, ability, description, drawing and level move pool!! WTF. However, ran out of coffee and too lazy to color haha.

MY DRAWING STILL STINKS, DAM YOU AEP PEOPLE MAKE ME JEALOUS

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN POKEMON IN ANY WAY (It belongs to Nintendo)
Yeah so here's the Pokemon. I grayscaled it (them) to make it easier to upload.
A Water/Psychic type named Sardinee (Sardine + Henry Houdinee)

















Here's the evolution!
You need to trade Sardinee holding a metal coat! (Wow I can't believe I was that high with coffee.
Swordine (Sword Fish + Sardine) is a water/steel type that is so freaking inba I want him in the real game.


















Notice  I made sure it had a link with the basic pokemon by making his 'sword' part of the star of the first pokemon? =D
References
Sardine: http://www.2coolfishing.com/ttmbforum/showthread.php?t=234344
Swordfish: http://www.dragoart.com/tuts/1003/1/1/how-to-draw-a-swordfish.htm

Holy shit. Somebody please stab me before I make another Pokemon post.

No comments: