Float

Float

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Hangover

The more fun you have, the more powerful the hangover.

Its not drinking or narcotics, its the realization of mortality and short-lived fun.

Tomorrow, results. Day after that, school.

I've had this sort of post before.

That feeling of everybody growing up, changing, environment, lives.

On a quiet night like this, my heart wrenches the most.

This has been the worse I felt throughout the holiday.

The Hangover of all the fun I've had.

But I guess.
School can be fun, it has always been for me. In some ways, I'm just fearful of my results, and my appealing... I... I don't want to lose any friends, but we have to let go and move on with our own lives.

Thank you 4D. From 10.30pm to 2am, it summarized the bond we share as a class, a bond that, to be honest, never ever came close to becoming real in 2D, and maybe even what this blog is about. Having my own fun. But not just that, sharing it with the world.

No comments: