Float

Float

Sunday 9 January 2011

Milestone

Having mixed feelings right now.

Of course, there's worry. There's also anxiousness, anxiety, anticipation, dread, etc etc.

But there's some calm. There's some nostalgia.

I'm looking back now. I'm looking back not just at VS, but my life so far. It's been pleasant to put it nicely.
Great friends, great teachers, great family, whatever you'd come to expect from a middle class family in sunny Singapore.

Things have to change, and they're going to change tomorrow. It was nice having Henry over today. It was, pleasant. It sort of marked what I love, the company of a friend or two over, for ever since they started coming in primary four. We played a whole lot of DOTA AI.

Its calming you know? To do what you love and not care so much about anything else.

I feel very sad right now, just plain sad. Because the holidays are ending, and to think of it in a wider perspective, it feels like the end of my joyful childhood and early teens period. Growing up...

I don't want to be as superficial as just worrying how many A1s I got. Tomorrow is more than that, it really marks the end of a very long journey, not through VS, but through NAPS (Ngee Ann Primary School) too, because I'm really close to that school and my friends from there.

Most people don't talk about the Primary School and all that, I wonder why. My class was very mature and smart.

And when my Maple or RS songs play, I just feel very very nostalgic and forlorn. Times gone by and all. I really miss those times. Really really miss them...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
The girl who draws these comics is amazing!
Still haven't posted and Swiss pics... I'm so sorry, its just, the holiday is ending ya know.

No comments: