Float

Float

Saturday 29 January 2011

Adapter

People around me are all longing for VS life again. Why aren't I? Am I not a true Victorian? Am I disloyal? Argh.

Once upon I time. I hated change. Any change is bad. I must always eat the same food. Same routine everyday. Always on time. Life was simple. And I liked the simple life. I cried when I left Ngee Ann.
I was afraid of doing things I've never done before.

Something changed though. And I didn't cringe at the thought. My personality changed.

I started to enjoy change. I liked the challenge of being the first to try with no regrets. The excitement of seeing new things everyday, of trying new dishes, making new friends, exploring new environments.

I like this line from Ratatouille. Paraphrased, it:

"Its not that you can't change the nature of things, in fact, change is nature."

Yeah. Things are always changing. I changed. Maybe it was because I read this brilliant book 'Who moved my cheese.' and it sort of inspired me to do greater things in life.

So, I've changed, and everything has changed anyway.

I've become an adapter.

I decided not to choose things. But choose my decisions based on things.

I just hope that, with time, I will become as close to my Rafflesian friends as I have with 4D which is undoubtedly the best class I've had xD. Be it teachers or classmates. Woah. Starting to sound like RI's motto, Auspicium Melioris Aevi., hope for a better age

OK, I'm out of time, going out with my OG now xD see you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

My favourite song. Of all time actually. Hope I'm not repeating songs, I tend to do that

No comments: