Float

Float

Friday 21 January 2011

More pictures so Marcus won't whine forever

Yeah so these past few days at home have been slow. No computer. Just photoshopping a bit, playing pokemon a lot. Lucky I responded to my broken comp immediately by inviting friends out and stuff. Was really fun yesterday and the day before. Badminton, Table Tennis, Pool x 2, Halo: ODST, Warcraft, with my friends at his house, at Marine Parade, Marine Parade CC, etc etc. Notice most of the sports mostly only involve one arm. Not saying its pain, just saying it kind of makes me worried my one arm has a lot of strength while the other is absolutely useless.

So here are more photos from Switzerland. It was really ultra frustrating photoshopping them because I have no freaking table yet. So actually I'm typing this on a chair. Yup. Soooo ENJOY MY LAZINESS AND FRUSTRATION.

 Yes, indeed. The early alpine settlers did play baseball. They were called the Alpine Club.

 Hoping to buy a ferrari? No no, what you want is this new 400 horsepower mini-train. It runs on electricity, so its clean, and is less hindered by snow than a ferrari. Bidding starts at 1 million Francs.



Did you know? There are ACTUALLY places that still have clean rivers and untampered snowy forests. I'm serious.


FYI I still have about 1000 photos to go through lol

No comments: