Float

Float

Saturday 15 January 2011

Damn wet surfaces! Top ten annoyances Part 1

No I didn't fall just now, but I felt I was going to, ALL THE TIME.

This post is all about what annoys me or even infuriates me! (Warning: Vulgarities are naturally apparent)
ARGHHHHHH Let's have a top ten list starting with...

NUMBER 10
CHEESINESS
"Your smart, your amazing, your pretty,etc,etc"
OMGOSH CAN YOU JUST SHUT THE HELL UP?
Seriously. No freaking originality whatsoever. OK I get it, you can't find any other words to describe that smart, amazing and pretty girl. Well guess what, I'm also annoyed that the movie must have a girl that's smart, amazing and pretty! YEAH. Have you thought about it? The words are nothing compared to the fact that the lover cannot be maybe, I don't know, maybe an IQ that's below average? Or even maybe a racist? Come on, why do you think Forrest Gump and Ugly Betty is getting so much praise and ratings? Because the freaking character is not so great.

NUMBER 9
MELODRAMA
Oh my! How awful that your parents never bought you an Xbox for your birthday. Oh my! How terrible that the cashier gave you medium fries when you asked for large. IT JUST SHOWS HOW FREAKING PATHETIC AND PAMPERED YOU ARE, BITCH.
Seriously, get over it. Move on. You can be sad for a while, its natural, its understandable. I GET IT OK? YOUR SPARKLING BOYFRIEND EDWARD LEFT YOU.
When are you ever going to learn that going for near suicide stunts isn't going to bring him back? When are you going to stop moping and actually get some ACTUAL fans KRISTEN STEWART?
This is more of a I hate pampered kids (though i am one kind of =P dam hypocrite me)

NUMBER 8
IMMATURITY
OK I don't have solid examples of this, basically because it affects nearly every aspect of a person. You know why I love my class so much? (I don't just mean 4D here, I'm even talking about 6/1 in Ngee Ann) Because everyone there has the decency to think maturely. Because they don't just spam sick and racist jokes for the sake of it. Because every piece of work, every presentation has depth. Superficial things like appearance and 'being cool' don't matter as much, because they are not important.

NUMBER 7
BUGS
Example 1
GET OVER HERE SO I CAN FUCKING SMASH YOU WITH MY NEWSPAPER
NO NOT ON MY LEG WTF. FUCK SHIT ITS ON MY LEG OMFG
*Can't continue due to overload of vulgarities*
Example 2
*Picks up spoon*
*Fly lands on food*
*Lowers spoon to brush fly off*
*Fly flies off*
REPEAT x 1000000000

NUMBER 6
WALKING ON WET SURFACES
I think this phobia all started ever since I ran and slip and fell in the rain one fine day during choir. I didn't get hurt, physically. But mentally, I guess I was scarred for life. Once bitten twice shy.
BUT
Normally this phobia should wear off after habituation of walking in the rain.
BUT I SLIPPED AGAIN.
AND AGAIN.
Even this evening when I went to buy food for my family,  I slipped momentarily but didn't lose balance.
YOU KNOW THAT FEELING.
Adrenalin pumping in, and from then on you walk so cautiously you scare yourself.
And every cautious step you make gets smaller and smaller, so small you actually cause more risk of slipping, hence making you live in constant fear FOREVER.

It's getting late and I need my rest, (actually I'm just a lazy person) so I'll continue next time. Ciao!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
OMGOSH ANOTHER POKEMON COMIC? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Yes. Yes I am. For those of you who don't know, people on tumblr spoof certain quotes, phrases and songs with a picture of a queer French Artist named Joseph Ducruex for fun using very impressive but unnecessary vocabulary. The point is to A. Figure out what they are actually spoofing, a.k.a the original line/song and B. Laugh your err.... Glutinous Maximus off. Yeah I know, so cliche right? Do you hate me now? See what I mean by annoying?

No comments: