Float

Float

Tuesday 4 January 2011

Now, we wait

Its limbo again. (Inception! Oh please don't go there.)

Back then, it was the period between graduation and the exams. Now its between the holidays and the results and restart of school.

Do you feel it? The agonizing anticipation. The excruciating wait.

This holiday, I let it all go. My social restraints, my fears. It was indeed the holiday I wanted back before the O levels. OK. I was dreaming of trying new games everyday, my internet ACTUALLY WORKING on Garena, and a bunch of friends coming over or going out together everyday. The games? Well I can't do that because I've resolved not to download them from dubious sources anymore. The internet? Has always been in a bad state, I didn't do much to help either so whatever. Friends? Working or overseas. Oh well I guess.

But the feeling. No more holiday work. No more studying. Is just. WIN.

Now.... ACK (You Duen influence! =D)

Is it possible to enjoy the last days of any holiday? Even when you've done your work and are really that free to do whatever you like. But that's the problem isn't it?

Not only do we have to do nothing and feel guilty when we do nothing.
We keep thinking to ourselves that its the last part of the possibly best, most glorious holiday of our lives. And suddenly, we're pressured to "perform" amazing feats of "fun" when obviously, the best way to enjoy a holiday, is to let loose and not think.

So be it.

Its time that I be grateful for the holiday I've had and not waste the week left.

Back to spamming POKEMON  Diamond WTF.

No comments: