Float

Float

Thursday 19 May 2011

Liberation

'Time heals all wounds'

From the last post, I have done a few pull-ups, eaten a decent dinner, listened to music, and cleared several e-mail related tasks. All this, and of course, posting, always helps me somehow. Whether it is waiting for time to really heal my wounds, whether it has sentimental value, whatever it is... I'd like to call it 'post-mortem' hahaha get it? :D

*Ahem*

I have realized that my playlist is made up of both very reclusive, sentimental, soft and emotional songs, as well as upbeat, uplifting, darn it I really have to use it 'happy' songs. And surprisingly, the happy songs are not what one would expect, you know, those pop kind of songs? The problem with them is
A. THEY JUST SUCK
B. They fit the mood... SOMETIMES
C. Other times they make you even more angry and annoyed.
Meanwhile. The songs I listen to, fit most moods, and perhaps to the laymen it seems distant and unfriendly, but to me, the chords are clear and even instrumentals are easy to sing or harmonize with. I am lucky that the pathway to my house is usually secluded enough to sing or hum out loud :D

I digress. I tend to do that when I'm less emotional.

Still... its not like I've gotten over her. But, I see much less hope now. So its obvious I shouldn't care about it.

Or maybe the real therapy is that posting invites people to read, and at least I've confided to someone, or that I don't feel so reclusive and lonely anymore. But what a moodswing isn't it. Sometimes I feel great being by myself, others completely the opposite. But the general rule is friends are always better. Good friends I mean.

The quote 'always be yourself, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind' actually turned out to be so much more apt than I thought, because in the end, even when I have acknowledged and embraced solitude to let say, avoid eating fast food, it turns out my best friends follow me and not forsake me... I just wish I could spend more time with these people.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I miss my elder bro even with all his... habits. His birthday was today. Happy 21st Craig.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Most of the songs I listen to appear on my blog. They're so great IMO I'm worried I repeat songs, forgive me if I do, I don't search for new music as much as others.
Immediately when I listened to it, I could feel the sadness, the remorse, the grief, the hope, and the strength to carry on that the song was meant to depict, of the last few humans of the damned alliance ravaged by the undead in the warcraft saga. I should pick up reading these novels again.

No comments: