Float

Float

Sunday 8 May 2011

Weekend

Lately my posts have been fueled by concentrated emotions (~1mol/dm3). So during the weekends when I'm mostly slacking, goofing off and the like, there isn't really much to be angry/depressed over. Its a time when I''m actually happy.

So... LET'S TALK A BIT OF POLITICS.

Firstly, as a left of center person, I am open to change and new ideas, but I always consider the cost and radicalism is a big no-no. I also believe that you don't need to commit to any one party, and even if you do, you don't have to like everything about them, nor support them all the way. In other words, compromise - a big part of any democracy.

Let me just do a quick summary of my views, because if you really want to talk you can just do so elsewhere so not to bore the rest. (If my views seem very radical or hard-line, its just for comical purposes xD) I don't feel like elaborating. So I'll just make it a bunch of asshole statements xD

First up: Pro-PAP/Anti-Opposition views
1. Lofty Western Ideals are pure rubbish. In fact, its garbage and rubbish at the same time. Its GARBISH.
2. Many Voters are RETARDS.
3. The American political system SUCKS.
4. Minimum wage is SPASTIC.
5. Track Record, level of Education and Credentials MATTER.
6. Change is DANGEROUS/RISKY.
7. Money & Economics are IMPORTANT.
8. National Education, maybe a little bit of biasness is NECESSARY.
9. Protests and inciting violence AIN'T COOL.

Now, Pro-Opposition views/Anti-PAP views
1. GRCs are OK, gerrymandering is NOT.
2. 85 - 2 parliamentary standings is BULLYING.
3. Smear campaigns are DIRTY. (No pun intended)
4.Threatening is NASTY.
5. Continuous, blatant rampage of constitutional change and passing of bills is SPARTA MADNESS.
6. Accountability is a MUST.
7. Some competition HELPS, NOT threatens.
8. Apologizing only during elections is WTF.
9.Complacency & Corruption likely HAPPENS.

The election results were pretty predictable IMO.

AND THAT'S IT.

Some entertaining vids.
Darn, wish I could hear LKY in the old days.


NEXT TIME? NEXT TIME? YOU ARE PLAYING WITH YOUR LIFE



For SNSD and Mr Brown fans alike

No comments: