Float

Float

Sunday 22 May 2011

Oh Well

I just need someone to tell me I have a chance, especially from a girl.



But there are homeless, there are sick, there are poor, there are the heartbroken, the depressed, the divorced, the devastated, the mourning, the lonely, the left behind, the discriminated, issues larger than me. So just move on and don't give a damn about her, however sad you are.

Just to share a quote from a friend's blog: "Doubtless it’s the teenage guy response to fall for the first pretty face who smiles at me (him)." Argh. The truth. 

I recall Leonard from Big Bang Theory saying, "Let's face it, I've been in this relationship 2 years longer than you (Penny)." Brutal honesty to himself. Respect :D OK got more chair stuff to do ^^ Copper! (Cu)

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Been trying to practice taking humans again and loving humankind plus attempting more quality time with the family. Went to ECP for a fresh start. More pics next time.

Ask for permission always!
Fishing line of symmetry

Why is there a reflection on my Prime Lens?
Which is the sea, which is the sand?

No comments: