Float

Float

Saturday 21 May 2011

Way to go not over analyzing

YEAHHHH ABOUT OVER ANALYZING

I'm still doing it xD Oops. Oh wellzzz. I would be contradicting even more of the previous post if I killed myself over it.

I don't think anyone can understand how much confidence I lost after P6... unless you've been through something similar.

I am insecure only because I have been proven time and again that I am very different and I don't understand how others feel. And I wish I knew what others thought, what others feel, how others react, and know that I am not alone and not autistic heh. The old disney adage tells us to be who we are, but what if being who we are places us at a social disadvantage?

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Why doesn't she look at me when we talk?

No comments: