Float

Float

Thursday 22 September 2011

The chronicles of group work

Its late. I should be mugging. Warrant myself a break, not in the mood whatsoever. WR is finished I guess. Meaning HALF of PW is done. At a time like this, with peaceful music playing in the background and chocolate milk in the fore, its just, a nice time to reflect, and let your spirit slumber. Take a breather. Remember what you're made for. Questions slipping in and out. What (who) am I studying for? A person Myself God Hmm. How queer! One might ask, where art thou parents? (WHY AM I PRETENDING TO LIVE IN CAMELOT) My parents, to my immense relief and warmth, tell me (at different times, paraphrased), 'look son, you've made it to RJ, did you know that was already beyond my dreams and expectations? We're leaving it up to you because you know how to handle yourself' Awww :) (Attempting to love my family more, can see they are trying to make an effort to act like one after I voiced my concerns) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I have begun to compartmentalize and destabilize. Do you know how differently I sound to different people? And against conventional wisdom, maybe I'm keeping myself away from you because you're the one I don't want to lose. SIOLLL SWEET SIA LI KEEN. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is where the title begins. Back in Primary 5/6 we had a group in class and the guys in the group, me included, did a terrible thing. In fact, we did not do a damn thing. And hence forth after the teacher's rage in response to the girls' complaints, I set out to do good work. And for some reason my group mates usually ask me to be the leader (they probably know I enjoy Saikang). It has ever since not been only once that I was forced to bear the brunt of the project after all, but unlike the girls I complained not until a moral standing must be upheld. I am sounding sophisticated and sleepy, perhaps another time. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 第一次音乐和摄影被华文upstaged

No comments: