Float

Float

Sunday 11 September 2011

Heart-Ripping

One of the most chilling videos I've ever watched. Thanks Paul for posting this.


I remember posting in anger at some of my classmates for joking that they were 'enlightened' by Mr Khoo's conspiracy video of the 9/11 attacks. Honestly, just because its against convention doesn't make it more credible. And nevertheless, the blame game must stop. Everyone needs to right the wrong. Brinksmanship again.

Initially, I was going to post about other things, but ever so often, I think it is good practice to sensitize yourself to others. Which is why I read about current affairs, or why people should read.

The video just shocked me to the core. For a moment, I was just there. I was just in that smoking office room. And then it was over. Evil prevailed as the last words 'oh God, oh God' just ringed in my ears. And even now as I look around in my room, watching the cars outside my building run past, nothing feels real.

I remember watching on the screen in the hospital. Yes, my younger brother was born at that moment, within the hour of the attacks for certain. It is truly a tragic miracle. Back then, I didn't really get things like that.

But now, a decade down the road, after all the countless times I've tried to imagine myself in their shoes, the pain and the extreme terror, my heart just aches deeply. Literally. A sharp sting, in my left chest area.

'The death of one is a tragedy. The death of a million is a statistic.' ~Joseph Stalin (I checked, Jaren)

As we just continue on with our lives. The PW. The Promos. It just seems wrong doesn't it? And yet we can only live and pray.

God just heal all the broken hearts, heal the intangible scars as only you can. I just pray for those affected by the attacks. Never let it happen again.

No comments: