Float

Float

Thursday 8 September 2011

Old Friends

Heh I still remember the title is actually the title of mission 20 in Age of Mythology.
That was random, yet its kind of linked to my post... just about... reminiscing.
It is still my regret that I wasn't close to any of my Primary School Girl Classmates, unlike Yan Zhou and Darren, but I guess no one can really go back.

Had some Primary School Friends over just now, sometimes they're just a phone call away. Primary School friends tend to stay in the same neighbourhood heh.

I wanted to post about them... because they are quite a unique sort of gang. I'm always one who enjoys noticing the less noticed and remembering the likely forgotten. So undoubtedly, VS friends \m/, but then, how many people talk about their Primary School mates? In a way, they tend to diverge and meet up sporadically, and everyone becomes really different people. Dare I say it, in some ways these Primary School friends can be nicer company than VS friends. SOMETIMES (I am painfully aware of the VS audience on my blog with no Primary School mates)

They are not the most deep, most connected, most 'awww <3, bromance' kind. Nope, definitely not this gang lol. We're just some simple guys having some fun once in a while. Its nice to be reminded of that kind of feeling. The Primary-School-everydayhavefunnoneedcareaboutworld-feeling. Like really, there's nothing more to say. Let's just meet up once in a while, chat, have dinner, play mahjong. Laugh like hell, repeat super old jokes and stories ("REMEMBER THAT TIME WE..."), for once, not bothering about social stigmas, caring so much about our current lives now.

So in a way, they are like the VS gang. (though the VS gang has the extra kick (Not Yong Wee) of being awesome mates you can talk about so much more stuff to heh) The nice touch to them being of course, all just living a stone's throw away in Marine Parade.

In fact, this whole blog is about reminiscing. The part of me that always wants to remember.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old School (PUN) :>

No comments: