Float

Float

Thursday 29 September 2011

Quotes - Who says I can't reblog

Wei Chung's
Don't trust too much. Don't love too much. Don't hope too much, because that too much can hurt so much.

Ironically, also from Wei Chung's blog
You're the one that I stay up all night thinking about, coming up with cute things that I wish could happen.

Clare's (Re-blogged from someone else)
Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, it’s not the end.

Jaren's
In the world of dreams I'm a frequent flier.

Dorcas'
Time lost is time when we have not lived a full human life, time unenriched by experience, creative endeavor, enjoyment, and suffering. -Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Gwyneth's
"When smeone is crying, of course, the noble thing to do is to comfort them. But if someone is trying to hide their tears, it may also be noble to pretend you do not notice them." Lemony Snicket

Hidhir's FB
Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward. ~Robert C Gallagher


Disclaimer
What has not been re-blogged is not a signal for anguish but symbol of cherished differentiation. Or lack of time.


Marcus's
I have yet to discern
How you're so damn stubborn.
Oh would you please unlearn
Your pretentious concern?

The bullshit that you churn
Common sense that you spurn
Its not a new pattern
I'm out of cheeks to turn.

I'm not yours to govern
Not from my stem to stern
On whatever I learn
Or what I could then earn,

With a fist of iron
Composure's on' downturn.
Well you've a keep to earn
And I've bridges to burn

So please don't you return
In a future I yearn


Bless all you peeps! I shall share two I've found :)
Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure. ~Murphy's Law


From Infopack.
You taught me to be nice, so nice that now I am so full of niceness, I have no sense of right and wrong, no outrage, no passion. ~Garrison Keillor. 
(This seems anti-empiricist/counter-John Locke? KI correct me if I'm wrong [Also, funny how your name is KI and I'm asking you to help with philosophy])


KI's (picture comes last for formatting convenience)




















-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

From my studying playlist

No comments: