Float

Float

Monday 19 September 2011

In the heartlands

Its 712PM
I had half an hour to eat a plate of chicken rice but my lack of appetite declined the offer.
As I watch the sun crawl behind the iconic flats of Hougang, I realize its one of those rare moments where I can just sit on this stone bench and feel the breeze. I wish I had a camera, but too late for that. Without a compact, it seemed tedious to bring a DSLR everyday, leaving me with my iPhone.

Strange. All of a sudden I had this feeling I saw this all in a dream before.
Strange. I'm talking really sophisticatedly again.
Reminds me of just a day ago when my family was out eating with my elder brother's friend who was a girl. (I DO NOT ASSUME THINGS) Its amusing to see how my brother's tone and speech changes with atmosphere. While at home playing video games a whole load of profanities exits his lips, at a fine restaurant with his ex-classmate, his language wouldn't betray him amongst the posh wine drinkers.

I guess at times like this in an environment like this, I'm either talking one on one with a friend or blogging and writing in my book.

---------------------------------------------------------

Wonder if I should I ever change my blog space/blog title like Jaren. Sounds a litlte irrelevant now but whatever.

---------------------------------------------------------

People blowing up around me about PW. I don't want to complain yet I don't want others to think I've got it easy. Never mind. I'm better than that.

---------------------------------------------------------

How long must you wait?

No comments: