Float

Float

Friday 9 September 2011

Shape-Shifting

People like me like to hang out and make friends with the whole world! Yay :D

But people like me, in the spirit of doing so, inevitably, subconsciously, attempts to placate others by drawing on a different self. Identity Crisis Booo :(

It is popular wisdom that the friends you hang out with and can just be yourself around... are your best friends! Yay :D

But there are friends, that because you are afraid of losing... you just sort of accommodate their style instead! SO it still isn't you! Booo :(

So we have a talent! We can hang well with different groups of people! Yay :D

And then you get mixed up because your character seems natural to some, natural to others, but in different ways! How is possible to have that!? SCHIZOPHRENIA Booo :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Must have line break for darker parts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As Kwang Ik said before, sometimes we just don't seem adequate enough for people. So we become someone else for a while. And I'm left wondering after, if that was really me. And I guess it was. Just on a different level. A different side. Just perhaps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I'm left wondering if being emo/deep is even me! Must it be that everyone must have a dark side! Why is that the dark side has to be the real side! Has anyone ever heard of a person who just pretends to be emo but inside he's full of joy? HELL NO. WHY WHY WHY WHY Becoming incoherent 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOTALLY NOT. RAWR I'm not emo all the time DUHHHH. Who says I have to be huh? >< EAT MAHJONG. PLAY DOMINOS. WAIT WHAT? Marcus challenge accepted!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Each text break is like some sort of mood swing sia. Need to see psychiatrist. Will invite Husain come see with me. Zaki let me borrow your existentialist book while I wait.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven't written a poem in a long time!! Just don't feel romantic right now LOL (I'm Hopeless liao~) Gwyneth you're right :(( lol 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe I just have so many bottled up fantasies, dreams, things I want to say, scream, and pray the best will happen. Incoherence indicating that something needs to be written but can't be written.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

This was the most random post ever. CLEVERBOT.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just found out what Vinyl is today Brenda LOL :x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

WOAH WOAH WOAH so many love songs sia HIDDEN MESSAGE SIOLLLL :DD

Someone better stop me before I really crack and do something reckless... like maybe... typing something super confidential in very small text and whitening that part out. (Or is this revenge for making me highlight that part on your blog JAREN?) OR OR OR maybe if you take the first letter of every first sentence after every first line break in all previous 20 posts you will spell out HIDDEN MESSAGE SIAA WOAH WOAH WOAH *blows all minds* NO wait seriously. Don't do that I was kidding. Or am I??? OMG I'M MESSING WITH MYSELF. AHHH Going crazyyy.

You don't know how lovely you are~... aaaahhhhoooooooooo :) So therapeutic to sing that part. Coldplay!! (need to really go buy their albums [or just break in to Rifdi's House])

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHA DID YOU NOTICE I MENTIONED NEARLY ALL BLOGGERS' NAMES WHOSE BLOGS I VISIT? Still missing: MC/MQ/DS/ASH <---- password protected bugger /HEB/CPx3 <--- seriously how do you keep 3 blogs. Ok that was a lot I didn't mention. Also: People who never blog in agessss WC/Q/JG/LW. NVM NEED SLEEP TOMORROW JUST THINK ABOUT TAKING PHOTOS.

No comments: