Float

Float

Wednesday 14 September 2011

No-PW day, another re-collective

So since yesterday my groupmates tanked finishing the WR (for now), and today just so happened to be an end class early day, I simply had. Spare time. I had to google to find out what it means.

But before I go into the post-class stuff, let's just talk about the during class stuff.

Alright I'm really tired so imma be real quick (Marcus Quickie?!?)
During PE. My feet got dirty. That is all.
During Break. Class wasn't sitting together and Yan Mei is super funny.
During Physics. Kaushik asked me to play Kartrider. I never learnt to play the game. Wait I just lost it. Shoot.
During GP. Ms Tan is an awesome teacher. Just sayin~ Oh. and I'm writing too much poetic and blogg-ish english.
During Chinese.
OK this requires a text break.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

上帝说:不要批评别人。
以前中一时,我还是一点未成熟,一点小气;很容易就批评别人。中二起,我就改过自新。有人说我变得太乐观别人。一直给借口,一直不同意批评。
今天华文课呢?我不肯忍受了。
一直不尊敬老师,告诉朋友他是位bitch,然后,还感撒谎。老师想给第一次的‘warning slip',你走上去拉他的手。What kind of scum does that. 如果不去告诉班主任,就是袖手旁观,对我的心里来说,是最失望的做法。Who knows what's going to happen next. Trust that the Lord will not let class bonding be ruined.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I had the pleasure of talking and eating (and heading the same way home) with Yong Kiat for about an hour and a half. With Joshua joining in for about half an hour too (without PW [he's in my group] he's pretty much a free soul as well). Since when were we actually able to do such things? Well I guess, the fact that is rare makes it all the more awesome and to be much grateful for. Yong Kiat and Joshua (Y) Thank you Lord.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I had time to actually sort out my desk (at the expense of studying ._.) after. Tend to undergo pre-study OCD and have to do lots of nonsense like that sometimes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

After that, went to visit Xun Yi's house. Was really nice of him to offer to buy the 1 for 1 Subway deal for me. (Though I became $12 poorer) And what do you know! More talking :) This one lasted for at least an hour or more too heh. Seemed really uninhibited, good friends are just like that no matter what :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

By the time I was done admiring Xun Yi's super duper nice house, I dropped over to VS to collect Jia Lok's notes and hopefully, study a while during the night study programme. (OOPS JAREN BO JIO HAHA. It was Impromptu I'm sollyyy) Welllllll I kind of burned all the time just talking with Xuan Jie (which wasss awessommeeee).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

And at this moment Yiruma - Kiss the Rain is playing and I can see the tiny dots scattered across the ocean horizon. A magically peaceful day, after all. Hectic-vity starts again soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Canon Photo Marathon (CPM) | Circle | Not submitted (only one entry allowed)

No comments: