Float

Float

Monday 11 January 2010

Gradual decline into dependance

I've realized that I'd rather post more often than have one whole big post every week. Kinda like Runescape, whom went for a total updates year in 2009, having frequent but small changes, that to me kept me playing as a free member as they changed a lot of the free member stuff if you count them together. Its kinda annoying of Onemanga to post every saturday the whole jin gang of shonen jump comics but its not really their fault. Still, its annoying. So in case I'm too busy on weekends to post, I'll post whenever I can. Especially now that AEP O levels Paper 1 and 4 have started, and I'll probably be going to landmarks and art galleries around Singapore for research. If your REALLY interested MSN me or something.

Well yesterday I didn't explain clearly what the fight was about. Well you see my neighbour has a kid the same age as my bro, and have become exceptionally good friends, especially since he has a wii and loves naruto and runescape too. The problem is my bro, being more pampered me, who is more pampered than my elder bro, thinks he can just start shouting 'IAN IAN (the neighbour's kid's name)' At like 9, 10 plus PM. If KLYZ reading, thats probally around breakfast/morning time and it no problem, but to my mum and old folks in the neighbourhood, its freaking irritating. Even to me its dang annoying. (Being a good boy n studying) <-----Li Keen action siol. My bro doesn't get it, who cares if some grandma living here gets a heart attack you know? Just as long as I can tell Ian how to do shield of arrav properly itll all be ok. WRONG. But although my mum was scolding for the right reasons. She was being kind of HITLER-ISH. Not explaining her rationale, just asking my bro to go to sleep and stop shouting, slowly increasing her volume and switching from words to cane. It pains me to see my mom angry, however much I find her as irritating as my younger bro. WAH IM SO FILIAL haha XD. jkin.

The root of the problem is that my parents are getting older and thus lazier; instead of patiently teaching about saving, give my younger bro whatever he wants. Which leads to his inconsiderate, impolite and pampered behaviour. Maybe his just like that, maybe its my parents giving him too much stuff and letting him have his way, all I can tell you is that wherever he goes and for whatever he asks for he does it as if his king. His still getting spoon-fed by the maid at primary 3 wat the doos =_=".

Anyways, point is whether its dependance on a drug or chocolate, its all the same. 'You can't have too much of a good thing'? Bullshit. Its bad, no matter what. Impulse control is the name of the game. You can't just blame it on growing up having a pampered childhood. Even if you admit your dependent on your maid or games to sustain your lives (wtf?) it ain't going to help unless you do something about it. Restraint. It may be harmless now but not forever. You CAN live without games for a week. Or two. <---Li Keen is a hippocrite =X.

The beauty about sunsets is not just the orange sun sky but also the added feature of silhouettes.


No comments: