Float

Float

Wednesday 13 January 2010

Sports CCA members are so hot they smoke

I got another rude awakening to the attitude of young kids today again. Once again, from my younger brother and his friend. Apparently his friend is in Soccer, and when I mentioned my brother's CCA, arts and craft's club, he laughed with a tinge of arrogance. I said "what's wrong with that?" He replied "That's gay and lame!" You see why I stereotype sport's CCA members? He then asked me what mine was, I said choir and media club, and he didn't even understand lolz. These SHoles from sports ccas think they are so much superior but are actually the dumbest kids on earth, did I forget to mention they go to parkway and smoke, shout at teacher's until they cry and get retained but still couldn't care less? K, sorry bout that. Of course, I've seen plenty of great guys too, like the twins in my class, M&J. They never appeared the least bit arrogant to me, are far better than me in their studies (dang!) and make great friends. Both of them are in hockey. The sad part is they make up only 10% of the people in sports CCAs.

Back to my point on young kids today, I'm quite astonished and, there is no other way to put it, angry at these people. My brother didn't show it openly but you could easily tell he was hurt that his 'best friend' insulted him like that and made him feel weak. He said "I don't care..." with a depressed expression on his face. I knew he was lying. I am ashamed that I was like that too, which was why I didn't want to join choir in primary school. It's deeply saddening to say that even at a young age, sport's CCA members are still as arrogant as white supremacists. I hope my brother takes that comment well and doesn't grow up to be a smoking douchebag, he loves art, and hopefully his so-called friend did not 扼杀his interest in it.

What's heartening to know is that even in an all-boys school, I've never heard anyone say that choir is for gays in my school before. The people who do are being stupid. People like Sean Kingston are from choir, and fyi, YOU listen to his songs or other singers. In case your as dumb as my bro's friend, choir members are also singers, which makes us no different from all the pop-stars and rock singers out there, whom I bet use the same techniques as what we learn in choir. Everyone is different, just because most guys play soccer and don't play with clay or color pencils doesn't mean their gay, heck those idiots are just jealous we actually got an artistic sense that enables us to appreciate the arts.

A form of visual art is photography. This form is called street photography.

No comments: