Float

Float

Sunday 3 January 2010

Back to school

Back to school again...I don't know, but I feel like I've grown a lot this holiday. It seems so surreal now, like I was truly happy in a long time. Haiz, now back to school, I'm feeling pretty neutral. For one thing, new things (though not much), and all of us studying together for the final run, the final stretch that resolves four years of study in Victoria. For another, I'm going to face some of my old problems again, like certain green photosynthesising people. Homework.. sadly. Studying. Sadly. I'm really dreading tommorow. Partly cause I haven't really completed my homework. Partly cause there are going to be back to school tests. Maybe. I just don't feel in the mood for anything right now. I just wish I could turn back a clock to the start of the holidays and tell myself everything I've learnt from it. Don't you?

No comments: