Float

Float

Wednesday 20 January 2010

Pure relaxation

WHAT AN EXCITING DAY! No la just kidding lol. Decided to stay home and I'm feeling better already. Told myself to go for pure relaxation and totally forget about work. So I did just that. In the end I slept 12 hours straight since last night and slept another 3hrs++ this afternoon. It turns out I'm freaking tired. I was waiting for a day like this! Even my weekends are too busy. Since I had nothing to do, I decided to try and get my mac installed with xp after reading in digital life about it. I had known I could since Rifdi told me but then didn't try cause I didn't have time nor was the mac totally mine. I found some old mousepads and a new mouse I didn't use with CPI of about 600 I think...Not bad bah. Although that wireless mouse for the mac is freaking 800. Dam pro. I also made a huge mistake backing up my mac with time machine on my hard disk. Its not that no space. Its because now I can't read it on windows. But nevermind, whats done is done, anyway now can use it for pure backing up of mac to install windows. Just found out my mac only has about 11GB of space left. What the doos!? Going ask my elder bro if its OK to shift all his episodes of family guy, how I met your mother etc., into my hard disk and leave the space for windows XP. Trouble is I can't find my XP. Sianz, all the tech stuff in my house is dam unorganized.

So, grudgingly I asked the somewhat moody Rifdi to lend me and he was being dam nice today. So I gonna borrow from him. He says he ripped it to lend to other people 的. You know, he usually doesn't like lending people stuff cause he wants all his stuff in mint condition, so to speak. So gotta thank him for being so nice. I think if he had a family like mine he'd understand why I don't mind lending people stuff. I mean both my parents get so excited when they know how do something new with the computers even if its like looking at my bro's facebook. To us its a norm. Even my elder bro when he got the mac he was like 'WOAH YOU CAN DO THAT?? WHAT THE'. Haha, turns out even though to Rifdi I'm completely tech illiterate I'm the smartest in my house. The thing about stuff spoiling is, it happens. You can't keep everything perfect all the time. I mean of course you want it to be. Maybe its cause rifdi's stuff are all so legit and EX. To me, if I try my best keep something in tip-top shape my family will spoil it. My younger brother already almost spoiled my new Wii motion plus, he scratched my Jet Set Radio Future so badly it can't be played properly on my Xbox and he even spoiled the Xbox itself! He also erased my Transformers on Wii Decepticon save game. I already fighting Optimus Prime wth lol. But nevermind, game is game. I get annoyed by my younger brother spoiling my stuff, that's why I don't like him playing my stuff. Haiz, I can relate to Rifdi de. But again, sometimes its about sharing the joy you know? Sometimes you have to be noble, self-sacrifice, something like that. Cannot keep all the fun and stuff to yourself. You have to be patient with your friends and family.

Haiya tommorow have to go back to school. Back to all my stress. It's killing me liao, hopefully my teacher's be abit lenient on me. I haven't even studied for my physics revision test. To all those wishing me well, I thank you a lot. To me, my friends and family are more important than defeating Optimus Prime.

Some of my old photos with my Canon Compact. This one's called Gray-ce. One of the many which contributed my A1 at start of sec 3. Can you see shenton way?

No comments: