Float

Float

Tuesday 19 January 2010

Tonsillitis

You have no idea how many times I've got that sickness in my life. Some people have never even heard of it, but thats usually what I've got when I'm sick. This one is one of the worse. Not because I'm physically very weak (then I probably won't be blogging), but because I'm in sec 4. Oh did I mention I also吐血just now? OK maybe it's quite bad, but it was just a bit. Most of my vomit contained my dinner. Fucking oily shit. Maybe I swallowed too much phlegm. Haiya, what to do sia? I've persistently went to school even with it cause I don't want miss crucial sec4 lesson... Don't know if staying home will help me recover or not. Plus I just went to see doctor. I think I'll wait till morning.

Anyway back to tonsillitis, I think its suppose be some throat infection where I got a lot of bacteria near my tonsils, which in turn results in violent coughing, a whole lot of phlegm and an irritating sore throat. The first time I actually knew it was called tonsillitis was when I went for sec 1 camp with it, had to take anti-biotic and cannot take part in a lot of activities during the camp... Bloody irritating. Did I mention I get sick BEFORE 50% of my camps? Just my luck.

Three things I've learnt from this incident. One, don't EVER forgo your lunch and PLAY TABLE TENNIS FOR 3 HOURS. Two, don't listen to Jin Xiang's pleads to play when you are feeling NAUSEOUS. And Three, don't take of YOUR FREAKING SHIRT and walk around the house sweaty and let the wind blow your back after the above two.  'Nuff said.

A high wall with broken glass protection. Usually if your glass is broken it means someone broke in. This is the traditional way of protecting your home. Of course CISCO was still non-existent back then.

No comments: