Float

Float

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Slap in the face

I realized that this blog is likely more public than I thought. I don't actually mind people reading, I mean, go ahead by all means! Its jut a bit shocking that many people read without commenting or anything. Wow. >.> I knew Nicole was lying all along, but it still made me realize that someone I know could just read anytime. Its a scary thought of invasion of privacy. I've always found the peace and quiet nicer than the limelight, I mean I find it hard to believe anyone likes themselves being scrutinized all the time.

So screw it. Just read if you want.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Currently Trying Motto: Screw It. Inspired by Marcus Liu, SIJR ("Screw It Just Run" mentality during 2.4 NAPFA that got me a D from an F) and a little Barney Stinson "Whenever I'm sad, I just stop being sad and be awesome instead"

Original

Solemn, Sodden, Snowy Soldier Statue

NOT angry birds

Original

No comments: