Float

Float

Sunday 27 February 2011

The 80% Unique Playlist

All around me, people discuss artists that I've heard off, but don't listen to. (Sentence structure mistake [SSM] 1) And also all around me I hear squeals of delight that they've found someone else who listens to ACDC, Florence and the Machine, and what not.

(SSM 2) But I think I can confidently say no one in the entire world actually has music like mine on their list.

(SSM 3) Because I respond to different music. I respond to music that takes my imagination places. I respond to music that tugs at my emotions, not just that of happiness inducing pop, but even the most unheard of songs in the universe that is brilliant and emotional and because it is so unheard of, it becomes like a secret place of escapism for me.

(SSM 4) But still... I get a tinge of disappointment that whenever I let others listen to my playlist, or I show them the songs on my playlist, I get this look that says: "Are you sure about this?", and for more hostile or open ones: "This is dam freaking lame.", especially since I show so much enthusiasm about the music.

People tend to like the music I listen to, but not so much as to play them while I walk home or when I'm relaxing. Maybe there's this cultural barrier that game music is just meant for games, and nothing more. That's pretty sad.

I know that I still have to respect that everyone's different, so I guess others just feel the same way I feel when they go on about Velvet Revolver so enthusiastically. Still, I'm one of a kind, and for that matter, pretty lonely here. I don't think I will ever find someone.

Feeling lonely



I LIKE HIS STYLO SUNGLASSES HAHA. The synth chords of flavor in grey, love them.

No comments: