Float

Float

Saturday 5 February 2011

Frail and Insecure

Darn genes make me so sickly!

...

I'm so weak I actually have a label on this blog called 'sick'.

This year, I got the same bloody sickness again, the flu/tonsilitis bug...

How is it possible that in secondary 1 I got it before I went for Sec one Orientation camp, than in sec 2 again late year? THEN again during one of the choir camps? Then again! At the start of secondary four, for four whole freaking months!!!!

I'M FREAKING SICK AND TIRED OF TAKING THIS CRAP.

Can't blame genes though, I could have eaten more once I knew I was one of those really skinny types. Then all the exercise wouldn't be wasted.

OH WELL.

I guess its time to start now.

Its so weird right? That in a boy's school looks and muscle doesn't matter as much as in a co-ed environment, somehow you just feel more paiseh.

Haiz. And I know deep inside all this is just to please somebody... screwed up head of mine.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Random: I think the Canto version of Gong Xi Fa Cai, which is Gong Hei Fa'at Choy is much cooler to speak out.

No comments: