Float

Float

Friday 11 February 2011

Living life to the fullest

Jia Lok talked to me on the train yesterday and unlocked my final insecurity in a way.

He talked about how Palm was inspired by himself, and how he himself haven't been living up to that motto, 'living life to the fullest'.

So no more. Yes I'm a wimp! But it doesn't mean I can't have fun! So now I have an extremely painful finger, bruised thighs, fond and fun memories, an aggravating flu, salty hair, and closer OG mates =)

Now for this irritating flu to go away. I mean, everyday it stays the same, I really don't know how to recover without anti-biotic. When it does, I can start my new life of constant exercise around my new condo! (Actually 25 year old condo but who's counting?)

But Anti-Biotic makes you weaker, which I hate... so how? Don't know. Sleep and eat and see what happens I guess.

Haiya sigh... wish I could spend more time with awesome OG.

Time to go all out and gain back that Beginner's Mind, try new things when the opportunity comes, and living life to the fullest!

Wish RJC more enthu about cheering like VS. But I guess there's still a lot of people who are not really in yet, so I will wait =)

Vibrant Koi

No comments: