Float

Float

Sunday 6 February 2011

Impaired

When you're sick all the time, you can't get on with life...

... I am incredibly weary right now. Wanted to jog/swim and pump today. Wanted to play Rock Band today, wanted to drink some coffee today. Can't do anything but read, which I am extremely glad for since I just got MM Lee's new book.

During the four months was the worse. Everyday I lay in bed, thinking if tomorrow I'll get better. Missing 16 weeks of playing badminton and other sports just stoning. Do you know how sad I felt? I am not one to hate sports just cause I really suck at it. No, PE is the perfect time to play without judgement anyway.

Can't eat my favourite food and beverages. Can't concentrate during tests. Can't exert yourself. Have to keep sleeping. Have to keep blowing my brains nose out. Drinking water also painful.

And you don't know how long more you have to persevere. Some days it gets better, some days worse, setting you back to square one. Taking anti-biotic for so long, making you even weaker.

All this, knowing that all your other classmates are having fun, getting smarter, getting fitter, while you just lay in bed, getting weaker, getting dumber, sulking and reflecting. Sometimes the jealousy is the most painful.

And now RI may just look at me and say I was that sickly guy...

FUCK LA


I hope the RI teachers are as forgiving and kind as VS teachers... Missing VS like hell that way.

Pardon this mediocre and awfully overused scene, I'm sick OK?! The basics are there at least. Rule of Thirds, Contrast, Harmony, Balance, Rhythm, Depth, you get the point.

No comments: