Float

Float

Monday 14 February 2011

Yesterday



Feel so much like singing this song.

I'm just going to talk about yesterday till today, like an update.

Yesterday I was a bit on the sleepless side.
You can see why by my last post. Its quite rare I double post unless I really feel emotional about something.

Argh I'm so selfish. I keep going on about my problems when there are so many others who have it worse.

But its not so much about Amirul. I don't know, I guess I'm feeling a bit on the lonely side right now. I've never turned to my parents for help really. Always have been on my own... Very solo kind of guy. And then I went on talking about how its OK to be alone. It is, but everyone needs friends. We're all social creatures.

After Amirul did something like a confession... (which I read, and don't really think it is, its just like a thank you note mixed a bit with some shy feelings of affection. Yet everyone thinks its a mushy gushy confession for Valentine's day and that Amy and the Girl are going to be a couple from now on. I'm actually kind of confused which is which.) It kind of made me think a lot about certain people in my OG *Ahem*, and sometimes even straying outside my OG. Wow. But I mulled over it till late in the night and...

"Don't pursue anyone, unless you're really willing to risk the friendship you share already." is what I got.  I guess a lot came about from my history which most of you regular readers now know.

We're young and clueless right now, I'll live with it. What do I know about true love? And who has the time? Whatever man. I'll just search for someone to talk to every now and then. Doesn't help that whom I usually turn to for their maturity and understanding don't read my blog anymore. But its OK. Because there's always Brenda, seriously didn't know she reads my blog so much haha...

So now you know the 'context' of my status on facebook. There's always so many levels you can study from a source like what History and Social Studies tell you, its a very powerful skill you learn.

I just hope that, my friends refrain from being as rash as me. I urge you all to think it through before you go through with something, especially if you're going by emotions.

---------------------------------------------------------

I just want to be good friends. Maybe one day in the future we'll be together, but not now.

-------------------------------------------------------

Omg. Choir auditions... I screwed up like hell... omg if I don't get in....

I just talked to the choir on Saturday about discipline passion and stuff, especially to the sec ones... How can they trust me if I can't even get into Raffles Chorale... shit shit shit...

A picture you might see at a modern cafe nowadays

No comments: