Float

Float

Tuesday 22 February 2011

Caught by surprise

Actually, something earlier happened, and yeah I feel like I've got to post it.

ARGH.
A very friendly and pretty (ARGH CLICHES) girl asked me if I liked her in front of another classmate. Please don't ask me such things because you'll just confuse me haha... because honestly you've ran through my mind many times before but I told myself I can't risk friendship. 

Seriously, that's the most open question I've heard. And dang it I couldn't conceal the fact that some part of me does like you very much!!! I wonder if she noticed I hesitated to answer and became nervous hehe. If she did, I hope she talks to me in private next time haha...

She caught me by surprise! And right in front of someone else! How could I say yes? I've only just met you you know... I actually wanted to be honest, but I'm shy and already have to deal with so much rejection lately. 

OK. Crush over. Serious.

No comments: