Float

Float

Thursday 24 March 2011

Limit

Do you realize it's oft a string of events that lead to a person's downfall? Similarly, it's always a string of events that lead to me getting sick.

I look set to reach my limit. Should remain ill tomorrow, not only am I missing an entire Friday, the longest day of the week (with the most number of lessons), I'm also missing a council nominee's meeting, vital to my entry, and if the fever persists till Saturday. I'll miss a CIP project with Benedict, my cousin's birthday party, the choir fund-raising concert for Japan, and in a way, Earth Hour.

If I fell ill anytime earlier, I would have only missed 3 lectures (Wednesday). The rest of the day, I didn't have a single piece of homework. Today? Tons.

I'm really suffering here.

The worst part that when you look back at all the things you could have done to stop yourself falling ill, you hate yourself even more.

It's already so late. I hope the others understand.

No comments: