Float

Float

Monday 14 March 2011

To whom it may concern (if any) up there, I'm getting your message

Lately, been facing a lot of setbacks, problems or annoyances. But hey, I guess, it's bound to happen to anyone.

Another thing though. Getting a lot of Dejavu lately. Sometimes, its pretty scary. But I don't want to act on it. My principle belief is not to change my mindset in any way until proven wrong. In a sense, I cannot be sure of this feeling, so I'll just let it slide. Its a logical fallacy to think that because something can be explained be in a certain way, means it has to be true if it happens. What we know as 'truth' is only belief. I could explain it, but maybe you'd prefer to watch this crude and ridiculously educational and hilarious clip, part of a series.

WARNING: EXPLICIT CONTENT

No comments: