Float

Float

Thursday 3 March 2011

Yay!

Yay! Finally managed to actually achieve SOMETHING in RI. Thought it was impossible.

Firstly, I got through to both Governance & Civics Engagement Program and the Ecological Literature Program, sadly, I could only pick one D:

So I picked the former, because, well, I think its more worth it. If I want eco lit, its quite possible for me to learn more online, even go to Ubin/MacRitchie myself, whereas being an assigned to an MP, going for meet-the-people's session, well, that's quite the rare opportunity.

And another yay! I won 2nd in the IHC (Inter-house competition) photography competition for MORRISON-RICHARDSON <--- that's my house!!! It isn't all that great and prestigious, but at least I did SOMETHING. FYI, it was the fish picture haha! Theme was Vigour.

Don't know if I'm suppose say though, cause I received it by e-mail, so nobody in the school except maybe me and house directorates, judges know.

But but but...

STUPID LEG GOT INJURED. Can't do anything now D: I hate missing PE leh, seriously. OH WELLZ, just got to do my best recover. This is the first time I've got an injury like this, so I really have no idea what to do leh. Should I take the painkillers/anti-inflammatory medicine my doctor gave me? Should I wear the knee guard? blehz. Need an expert.

And all this while, council is still plaguing my mind. If I don't get in, I think you might expect even more emo-ness than the post-choir period (which is still on)

No comments: