Float

Float

Saturday 12 March 2011

Oh shit, still infatuated

Oh my gosh, I have a feeling I'm just going to SCAPE later for the wrong reasons D:

OK wait, its not a feeling, I know it.

A girl in my OG asked everyone to try and make it. And maybe I wasn't thinking, but golly, 2 hours at a semi-far away place eating up my holidays, doesn't sound too good right now since I'm going alone. My gosh what's wrong with me? -.- So easily seduced ar lol.

Dam... plus my father can't make it back in time for lunch, which means eating out alone too I guess. Argh

But I really don't want to break a promise, partially because its not right, and secondly I'm still a bit crush-ish over her. Dang it!! Next time think before you do something like this. OH and if you just so happened to have been in the tent in Ubin when we played Truth or Dare, yeah its the same girl I mentioned. Oops haha.

AIYO AIYO >.>

OK never mind. 塞翁失马,焉知非福。 I guess you could say this is an opportunity to hone a bit of my fast photography skills. And since its street dance, its Street Photography HAHA OK whut. Lame joke.

Lately, my lameness has been peaking again haha xD Cause my class kena influenced and now everyone is laming with me (or at least, my closer RI friends)
In the last few days:

What kind of reaction are lame jokes? 
Endothermic, cause they're cold! :D

There were three giants and a dwarf. Naturally, some discrimination and argument ensued between them. Very soon, it escalated and a giant took out a gun... and pressed the trigger.
Why did the dwarf die?
He was sho(r)t.


And of course, the occasional (OK not really, more like super frequent), puns and inside jokes that can't be taken out of context.

The holidays, have started! And............ I've got................ A lot of shit to do. Yay! Haha, no joke people, I love sai kung xD

Ok gtgz now have to get ready for SCAPE heh.

P.S. For convenience sake, the label comic, is also given to any of my lame joke posts. Also, if you notice some of my posts labelled photography have no pictures, its either I have referenced to photography or because the pictures have been removed for miscellaneous reasons such as O levels.

No comments: